Infinity Clinic is ready to welcome medical tourists from June 15, 2020
Though today the world is unpredictable due to COVID-19 pandemic and strict quarantine, the time has come to challenge the uncomfortable circumstances. Some countries have announced their readiness to reopen their borders shortly.
Our beautiful Ukraine is welcoming guests from across the globe!
The corresponding decision provisioning safety guidelines and precautionary measures was made by the Government: all types of tourists (groups, families and individuals) can travel to Ukraine for any reason.
Which airports will operate?
Both Kyiv Boryspil International Airport and Kyiv International Airport (Zhuliany) will be operating from June 15, 2020
Visa application and procedure
Fortunately, there are many countries whose citizens do not need visa for Ukraine for the period from 30 to 90 days.
If you are looking for an opportunity to undergo any treatment in the Infinity Clinic, we are happy to help with the visa.
More information about visa requirements, embassies and procedure is available here.
Infinity Clinic team is ready to offer all kinds of visa assistance for your safe and comfortable trip.
Make sure you have all the following documents and proofs:
- Confirmed booking/invitation letter confirming accommodation
- Program of stay in Ukraine
- Return ticket
- Medical insurance
Infinity Clinic team will arrange all the necessary transfers and make your stay enjoyable.
Period of stay in the Infinity Clinic
Our medical and research team developed integrated 5-day treatment programs. Our patients stay in the modern luxury medical center in a quiet and picturesque suburb of Kyiv.
Our package includes the following:
- Airport-clinic-airport transfer
Since it is sometimes difficult to find way to a desirable place in an unknown city, Infinity Clinic staff member will meet you in the airport and accompany you to the Clinic and back.
- High-class accommodation for the patient and 1 attendant for 4 nights.
Our Clinic provides a double room or family room for parents with 1 child or for the patient with 1 attendant.
- Full board for the patient and breakfast for the attendant.
Enjoy the best Ukrainian dishes during your stay! Our nutritionist will make an individual diet for you to stay healthy and fit.
- Medical procedures
Full body check-up, tests, medical examinations and consultations are included in the package.
- Pre-treatment detox
Get rid of toxins and balance your body for excellent performance and better cell engraftment!
Enjoy full-body and lymphatic drainage massage and relax!
- Cosmetic procedure of choice
- 24-h medical care
- Medical report
- Medications if necessary
- Interpreter service
- City tour
- Access to leisure and recreation facilities
Sauna, heated pool, gym, bicycles, lake beach.
- Follow-up after the treatment
Mandatory Covid-19 PCR testing
Due to the pandemic, negative PCR test is required at boarding and on arrival to Kyiv. Test result should be dated no more than 72 hours before boarding.
- No observation period on arrival unless symptoms are detected (14-21 days in this case)
- PCR test kits are available in our Clinic
- In case of a positive result, quarantine in a designated hotel or hospitalization shall apply depending on the case.
Moving around Ukraine
Strict sanitary regulations apply for Ukrainian airports (all areas and staff).
- Transportation will be arranged by the Infinity Clinic prior to your arrival
- All tourist attractions will be open starting June 15, with safety protocols and measures in place to ensure travelers’ wellbeing
- No travel restrictions for travelers between different parts (regions, cities) of Ukraine