Country: United Kingdom
It has been a few months since I was in touch and I hope you and your family are keeping well. My rehabilitation has been progressing well since my Stem Cell treatment in February. 1. As I explained when we were at the clinic - my rehab physio has used a special assessment system to assess my...Read more
Heart or cardiac (or cardiovascular, to be more precise) diseases affect a huge number of people all over the world are one of the leading causes of death. Routine treatment often fails to address the causes of these diseases.
For the treatment of Hypertension we are using unique patented method that was developed in joint effort of the scientists and doctors of Infinity Clinic.
Our clinic offers combined treatment of heart diseases with fetal progenitor cells.
- differentiation into healthy cells and restoration of the contractile activity of the heart muscle and the cells of sinoatrial node generating normal impulse
- stimulation of the formation of new capillaries and arteries (neoagniogenersis) resulting in the improvement of blood circulation in the heart conduction system
Thus, positively affecting 2 pathogenic factors fetal stem cell therapy results in rhythm normalization.
Chronic Heart Failure
Fetal progenitor cells are capable of differentiation into cardiomyocytes (heart cells) the number of which is markedly reduced in patients with heart failure due to replacement of healthy heart tissue with the connective tissue. Stem cell therapy results in myocardial muscle bulk increase and, thus, in improved contractile activity. Objective proofs of this are
- EchoCG improvement
- myocardium systolic dysfunction reduction
- increase of blood ejection from the left ventricle of myocardium
- BNP (brain natriuretic peptide) reduction
- absence of coronary insufficiency on ECG, stress test and coronaroventriculography
Myocardial infarction leaves a scar on the heart muscle, and surrounding heart cells gradually die causing cardiac failure because the scar cannot contract.
In post-infarction cardiosclerosis, fetal stem cells reach the zone where heart cells die and substitute scar tissue with healthy cells, which results in restoration of contractile activity and blood ejection.
As for stable effort angina, the main reason of pain in this disease is discrepancy between myocardium need for oxygen and its supply secondary to coronary artery stenosis (narrowing) with atherosclerotic plaque(s).
Fetal progenitor cells
- differentiate into capillaries, form networks of collateral arteries compensating for insufficient blood flow in the depleted part of myocardium
- improve lipid metabolism, thus reducing cholesterol level
- activate growth of the new arteries around those blocked by the plaque, which results in blood flow restoration both in the heart and in the brain and sufficient oxygen supply
- improve condition of artery walls, which results in better patency and blood supply to the organs and tissues
- improved coronary blood flow
- disappearance of heartache, shortness of breath and arrhythmia.
It should be pointed out that the earlier the treatment is started, the more effective it will be.
Doctors of the Infinity Clinic will study your case history and tailor special program targeting all your major and minor health issues.
Advantages of the Stem Cell Therapy in the Infinity Clinic
- optimal combination of fetal progenitor cell types and tissue extracts tailored for each case with regard to the main disease, its complications and co-morbidity
- extensive experience
- plasmapheresis (elimination of toxins, free radicals etc. from plasma, body preparation for better fetal progenitor cell engraftment)
- advanced safety screening of the cells
- no adverse effects
- no rejection risk
- no cancer risk
How to Apply for Treatment
We wish to offer you the best possible treatment, therefore we need to study the case thoroughly and kindly ask you to e-mail medical records available to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to welcoming you for treatment and helping you in the best possible way.
Welcome to Infinity!