I was visiting Infinity Clinic with my family for the autism treatment for my son. I have been in many medical institutions thus I do have what to compare. I was very pleased with an attitude to my child. Doctors were explained and giving answers to all of ours questions in which we were interested...Read more
After the MMR vaccination my son started to show symptoms of cognitive disorders characteristic for autism spectrum. He lost his vocabulary, ceased to act usual (he was meeting his father from work in his own special way and ceased to do so after vaccination), developed repetitive behavior,...Read more
What Is Autism?
Autism is a complex neurodevelopmental disorder characterized by marked abnormalities in communication, behavioral patterns, social interactions, learning capacity, mood alterations, metabolic and digestive disorders becoming apparent in the first three years of life.
There are also Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) featuring social deficits, lack of communication skills, stereotyped behaviours and interests, sensory abnormalities and, sometimes cognitive delays of different degrees of severity.
Both autism and ASD affects information processing in the brain by altering connections between nerve cells and the way of their organization.
Causes Of Autism And ASD
Causes of autism and ASD and is pathophysiology are still poorly understood by clinical researchers. These diagnosed disorders are linked to some factors (organophosphates and heavy metals), vaccines, infections and viruses, cellular or molecular abnormalities, autoimmunity etc.
According to the MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory study author Dr. Stephanie Seneff, glyphosate used by biotech giants in herbicides and pesticides may be the motivating factor as well as accumulates in human tissues and breast milk, therefore it might have contributed to the continuously increasing prevalence of autism.
Umbilical Cord-derived Stem Cells in Autism and ASD
Even though the prevalence of autism is increasing at a very high rate, there is still a lack of effective and definitive ways to help and give beneficial treatments for these children. Searching for help and trying to ease children`s life with autism, parents are trying HBOT, DMG, umbilical cord stem cell treatment, bio-medical methods, food allergy reduction, anti-fungal and anti-psychotic medicines, and many other treatments and educational programs. Depending on the case and parental care, these methods can be more or less effective for certain aspects of the child’s health or behaviour. In this case, more efficient treatment can be only at the cellular level.
In terms of cell types, the most common nowadays focus in this area is treating autism with umbilical cord tissue-derived mesenchymal stem cells to try to help the symptoms of autistic children.
If more detailed, these cell types come from human umbilical cord tissue (allogeneic or autologous mesenchymal stem cells). Cord blood is donated by mothers after normal, healthy births and it is much more potent than bone marrow cells for instance. Before they are approved for treatment all human umbilical cord stem cells are screened for viruses and bacteria.
Umbilical cord-derived stem cells used to be ideal for the treatment of autism until Infinity Clinic researches invented the unique patented method.
To provide effective and efficient treatment, a patient with ASD needs 1-3 million stem cells per 1 kg of body weight. However umbilical cord tissue or allogeneic or autologous mesenchymal stem cells do not have a before-mentioned quantity of stem cells, alas this treatment is unproductive.
Also, it is important to identify that cord blood consists of hematopoietic and mesenchymal stem cells, unlike fetal stem cells that have all needed organ-specific cells which can help people with autism in all aspects.
Beneficial Fetal Stem cell treatment in Autism
Along with the research study in stem cells, it is more beneficial to treat Autism with fetal stem cells because they are more advanced and developed than any other type. Compared to umbilical cord stem cells, fetal stem cells demonstrate better engraftment, lower immunogenicity, and greater therapeutic potential, moreover, they have the therapeutic potential to repair the damaged neural tissue at cellular structural and functional levels.
For the treatment of autism and ASD, we are using a unique patented method that was developed in a joint effort of the scientists and doctors of Infinity Clinic.
By natural design, the purpose of the stem cells is regulation, healing, and repair.
The latest researches on regenerative medicine show that stem cells appear to be excellently suited for healing the brain better than other existing therapy. In autism, many-body systems can benefit from healing signals delivered by neural, hematopoietic, mesenchymal, and other types of stem cells.
The Main Goals Of Stem Cell Therapy
As it is well known, autistic children suffer from two primary conditions: hypoperfusion and immune dysregulation.
The main goals of stem cell therapy with fetal progenitor cells are brain development triggering and regulation of the immune system.
Infinity Clinic offers the unique program based on the synergetic effect of tailored cell types combination targeting the underlying causes of autism and ASD, thus helping with all major and minor issues the autistic child is suffering from.
Fetal Progenitor Cells In Autism Treatment And ASD
Clinical trials in Infinity Clinic have shown the therapeutic effect of fetal progenitor cells which based on their capacity to:
- target the affected areas and migrate there;
- integrate into the existing neural and synaptic network (engraftment) and acquire properties of the surrounding cells and differentiate into them (white and grey matter restoration) and replace non-functioning tissue;
- increase blood flow to the affected areas of the brain (amelioration of hypoperfusion) through induction of the new (collateral) blood vessels from the preexisting arteries (angiogenesis), which results in the central nervous system functioning improvement;
- restore the lost or impaired neuron connections (improvement of the synaptic transmission) and form the new neuron connections (neurogenesis);
- activate endogenous restorative mechanism within the damaged tissues (paracrine activity) through the production of anti-inflammatory cytokines, bioactive molecules, trophic, growth and stem cell factors;
- regulate metabolism;
- modulate the immune system as they demonstrate a strong, long-lasting immunosuppressive activity through the release of substantial survival-promoting biological factors, which is impossible through pharmaceutical interventions;
- stimulate hematopoiesis (blood cell regeneration)
Effects Of Fetal Progenitor Cells In Treating Autism And ASD
Stem cell therapy for autism at the Infinity Clinic aims at reducing deficits and behavioral abnormalities associated with this condition and ASD, life quality improvement and increasing functional independence of autistic patients. Long-lasting clinical trials in regenerative medicine and researches have shown that the earlier autism or ASD is diagnosed and treated with stem cells, the better the results are to be expected as the brain plasticity reduces with age.
Parents of our patients with Autism diagnosis report the following effects and gains:
- easier contact with the child;
- more adequate behaviour at home and outside;
- improvement of psychological confidence (children feel less vulnerable, and exposure to certain environmental factors does not cause negative emotions);
- stimming (self-stimulatory behaviour) reduction;
- reduction in self-injurious and bizarre behaviours, easing of obsessive-compulsive behaviours;
- development or improvement of the ability to follow commands;
- verbal skills improvement (non-verbal children are quite likely to start making sounds, syllables, vocabulary build-up in verbal children);
- build-up or improvement of social skills;
- emerge of the ability to indicate the needs properly;
- new self-awareness and more “presence” instead of being secluded in their faraway world;
- concentration and attention span improvement;
- some children had less repetitive behaviours than they did when they came onto the study;
- information processing improvement (memorization, recall);
- fine motor improvement as writing and drawing skills improvement;
- self-care skills improvement/development;
- better tolerance of different foods;
- improved digestion;
- bladder/bowel control improvement;
- powerful immune-boosting (reduced incidence of colds etc.).
Depending on the case and its severity, improvements may vary as well as their degree, but they are reported in most cases.
Fetal stem cell therapy is a very powerful engine; however, the child’s future is in the parents’ hands, and optimal results are achieved in an integrated approach, or combined with other ways and methods (proper parental care, diet, educational programs, animal-assisted therapy, etc.).
Infinity Clinic offers a personal approach to each patient for whom we will tailor the unique program including a combination of different stem cell types targeting the issues of concern, special education program, etc.
Advantages Of Stem Cell Therapy In The Infinity Clinic
- extensive experience;
- optimal combination of fetal progenitor cell types and tissue extracts tailored for each case concerning the main disease, its complications, and co-morbidity;
- tailored special education course during the treatment;
- consultation by the experienced specialists on further management;
- minimally invasive treatment (no surgery involved);
- advanced safety screening of the cells;
- no adverse effects;
- no allergic reactions;
- no rejection risk;
- no rejection risk;
Special Education Classes
Special Education Classes make part and parcel of our integrated approach to autism treatment. Our highly professional Special Education Teacher, a member of the Ukrainian Association of Special Education Professionals, tailor an individual study program for each patient coming for autism treatment.
Special Education block offered by the Infinity Clinic includes, but is not limited to:
1. Speech therapy (speech skills development):
- logaoedic massage of the speech apparatus (specific organs)
- articulation gymnastics
- speech stimulation
A combination of the above helps to normalize the tone of the tongue and other articulation organs.
2. Sensory integration In combination with cerebellum stimulation, it helps to create new neuronal connections, which makes it easier for the patient to study language skills.
3. Music therapy By playing on the keyboard, patients advance fine motor skills, phonematic awareness and train their ear for music.
4. Art therapy All children with ASD diagnosis coming for treatment are given a chance to draw, model in clay, do appliques etc. Creativity positively affects behaviour.
5. ABA-therapy elements
6. Structural skills and logics:
- math skills development/advancement;
- logics advancement
After completion of the Special Education Block, our Specialist consults parents on how to develop their child’s social and communication skills as well as talents elicited during sessions. Online follow-up is also possible.
Infinity Clinic is the only cell therapy center offering Special Education assistance to its patients and their families.
How To Apply For Treatment
We wish to offer your child the best possible treatment, therefore we need to study the case thoroughly and kindly ask you to fill the short form that we will send you an e-mail medical records available to email@example.com
We are trying to do the best for children to bring them to the real world, adapt them to live, and teach them to enjoy it.
Welcome to Infinity!