I was visiting Infinity Clinic with my family for the autism treatment for my son. I have been in many medical institutions thus I do have what to compare. I was very pleased with an attitude to my child. Doctors were explained and giving answers to all of ours questions in which we were interested...Read more
After the MMR vaccination my son started to show symptoms of cognitive disorders characteristic for autism spectrum. He lost his vocabulary, ceased to act usual (he was meeting his father from work in his own special way and ceased to do so after vaccination), developed repetitive behavior,...Read more
Autism and Autism Spectrum Disorders
Autism is a complex neurodevelopmental disorder characterized by impaired social interaction, learning capacity and communication skills (abnormal to absent verbal communication), mood alterations, repetitive verbal and non-verbal behaviors, restricted interests, metabolic and digestive disorders becoming apparent in the first three years of life. Once a rare disorder, it is now approaching epidemic, if not pandemic proportions.
There are also Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) featuring social deficits, lack of communication skills, stereotyped behaviors and interests, sensory abnormalities and, in some cases, cognitive delays of different degree of severity.
Both autism and ASD affect information processing in the brain by altering connections between nerve cells and the way of their organization.
Causes of autism and ASD and is pathophysiology are still poorly understood. These disorders are linked to environmental factors (organophosphates and heavy metals), vaccines, infections and viruses, autoimmunity etc. According to the MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory Dr. Stephanie Seneff, glyphosate used by biotech giants in herbicides and pesticides may be the motivating factor as well as it accumulates in human tissues and breast milk, therefore it might have contributed to the continuously increasing prevalence of autism.
Stem Cell Therapy in Autism and ASD
For the treatment of the ASDs we are using a unique patented method that was developed in a joint effort of the scientists and doctors of Infinity Clinic. Even though the prevalence of autism is increasing at a very high rate, there is still a lack of effective and definitive ways to help these children. Searching for help and trying to ease the child’s life, parents are trying HBOT, DMG, bio-medical methods, food allergy reduction (gluten- and casein-free diet etc.), anti-fungal and anti-psychotic medicines, and many other treatments and educational programs. Depending on the case and parental care and involvement, these methods can be more or less effective for certain aspects of the child’s health or behavior.
Considering the nature and specifics of these disorders, fetal stem cells are nowadays the most effective way to treat and manage autism and ASD. By natural design, the purpose of stem cells is regulation, healing and repair. Stem cell therapy has the therapeutic potential to repair the damaged neural tissue at molecular, structural, and functional levels. Stem cells have the unique ability to self-renew, differentiate, influence metabolism, boost the immune system, and restore the damaged cells and tissues. Biologically, therefore, stem cells appear to be excellently suited for healing the brain better than other existing therapy. In autism, many body systems can benefit from healing signals delivered by stem cells.
Generally speaking, autistic children suffer from two major conditions:
- Hypoperfusion, or decreased blood flow to the brain causing oxidative stress (brain does not receive enough oxygen, thus it cannot function normally) causing inflammation of the brain cells and production of excessive amount of nitric oxide, which, in its turn, opens up the cells to receive too much calcium, which damages the mitochondria making energy for cells and, as a result, brain cells die from the lack of oxygen.
- Immune dysregulation means that the immune system of the autistic children does not respond to stimulation in a normal way. Instead, they most often have continuous immune suppression, chronic inflammation and suffer from autoimmune responses. This dysregulation is very apparent in gastrointestinal issues presented by autistic children (diarrhea, gas, bloating, intestinal lesions and inflammation).
The main goals of stem cell therapy with fetal progenitor cells are brain development triggering and regulation of the immune system.
Infinity Clinic offers the unique program based on synergetic effect of tailored cell types combination targeting the underlying causes of autism and ASD, thus helping with all major and minor issues autistic child is suffering from.
Fetal Progenitor Cells in Autism Treatment and ASD
Therapeutic effect of fetal progenitor cells is based on their capacity to
- target the affected areas and migrate there
- integrate into the existing neural and synaptic network (engraftment) and acquire properties of the surrounding cells and differentiate into them (white and grey matter restoration) and replace non-functioning tissue
- increase blood flow to the affected areas of the brain (amelioration of hypoperfusion) through induction of the new (collateral) blood vessels from the preexisting arteries (angiogenesis), which results in the central nervous system functioning improvement
- restore the lost or impaired neuron connections (improvement of the synaptic transmission)
- form the new neuron connections (neurogenesis)
- activate endogenous restorative mechanism within the damaged tissues (paracrine activity) through production of anti-inflammatory cytokines, bioactive molecules, trophic, growth and stem cell factors
- regulate metabolism
- modulate the immune system as they demonstrate a strong long-lasting immunosuppressive activity through the release of strong survival-promoting biological factors, which is impossible through pharmaceutical interventions
- stimulate hematopoiesis (blood cell regeneration)
Effects of Fetal Progenitor Cells in Autism and ASD
Autism treatment at the Infinity Clinic is aimed at reducing deficits and abnormal behaviors associated with this condition and ASD, life quality improvement and increasing functional independence of autistic patients. The earlier autism or ASD is detected and treated with stem cells, the better the results are to be expected as the brain plasticity reduces with age.
Parents of our patients report the following effects and gains:
- easier contact with the child (eye contact, first of all; children unable to fix gaze on the objects start looking at them with interest)
- more adequate behavior at home and outside
- decreased fear of loud noises, strangers, bright colors etc.
- improvement of psychological confidence (children feel less vulnerable, and exposure to certain environmental factors does not cause negative emotions)
- control of anger and other emotions, more adequate emotional status
- stimming (self-stimulatory behavior) reduction
- reduction in self-injurious and bizarre behaviors, easing of obsessive-compulsive behaviors
- development or improvement of the ability to follow commands
- verbal skills improvement (non-verbal children are quite likely to start making sounds, syllables; vocabulary build-up in verbal children)
- build-up or improvement of social skills
- emerge of the ability to indicate the needs in a proper manner
- new self-awareness and more “presence” instead of being secluded in their own faraway world
- concentration and attention span improvement
- intellectual capacity improvement
- learning ability improvement
- information processing improvement (memorization, recall)
- fine motor improvement
- writing and drawing skills improvement (due to better concentration and fine motor improvements)
- self-care skills improvement/development
- better tolerance of different foods
- improved digestion
- bladder/bowel control improvement
- powerful immune boosting (reduced incidence of colds etc.)
Depending on the case and its severity, improvements may vary as well as their degree, but they are reported in most cases.
Fetal stem cell therapy is a very powerful engine; however, the child’s future is in the parents’ hands, and optimal results are achieved in an integrated approach, or combined with other ways and methods (proper parental care, diet, educational programs, animal-assisted therapy etc.).
Infinity Clinic offers personal approach to each patient for whom we will tailor the unique program including combination of different stem cell types targeting the issues of concern, special education program etc.
Advantages of the Stem Cell Therapy in the Infinity Clinic
- extensive experience
- optimal combination of fetal progenitor cell types and tissue extracts tailored for each case with regard to the main disease, its complications and co-morbidity
- tailored special education course during the treatment
- consultation by the experienced specialists on further management
- minimally invasive treatment (no surgery involved)
- advanced safety screening of the cells
- no adverse effects
- no allergic reactions
- no rejection risk
- no cancer risk
Special Education Classes
Special Education Classes make part and parcel of our integrated approach to autism treatment. Our highly professional Special Education Teacher, a member of the Ukrainian Association of Special Education Professionals, tailors individual program for each patient coming for autism treatment.
Special Education block offered by the Infinity Clinic includes, but is not limited to:
1. Speech therapy (speech skills development):
- logaoedic massage of the speech apparatus (specific organs)
- articulation gymnastics
- speech stimulation
Combination of the above helps to normalize the tone of the tongue and other articulation organs.
2. Sensory integration: in combination with cerebellum stimulation, it helps to create the new neuronal connections, which makes it easier for the patient to master language skills.
3. Music therapy calms the patient. By playing on the keyboard, patients advance fine motor skills, phonematic awareness and train their ear for music.
4. Art therapy: all children coming for treatment are given a chance to draw, model in clay, do appliques etc. Creativity positively affects the behavior.
5. ABA-therapy elements.
6. Structural skills and logics:
- math skills development/advancement
- logics advancement
Our Special Education Classes are intended for
- stimulation of cognitive processes
- development and advancement of different skills
- talents and potential eliciting
After completion of the Special Education Block, our Specialist consults parents how to develop their child’s social and communication skills as well as talents elicited during sessions. Online follow-up is also possible.
Infinity Clinic is the only cell therapy center offering Special Education assistance to its patients and their families.
How to Apply for Treatment
We wish to offer your child the best possible treatment, therefore we need to study the case thoroughly and kindly ask you to fill the short form that we will send you and e-mail medical records available to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are trying to do the best for children to bring them to the real world, adapt them to life, and teach them to enjoy it.
Welcome to Infinity!