Dr.Yuriy's clinical interests and research focus on regenerative medicine and rejuvenation of the body. He has spent years working with clinicians and researchers to improve diagnosis, treatment and care of patients and has published over 55 original scientific articles.
- 1997-2004 – lecturer in I.Y. Gorbachevsky Ternopil State Medical Academy
- 2008-2010 – personal doctor of the president of Ukraine.
- 2004 – Ph.D. thesis in internal diseases, successfully defended
- 2005 – Course in Kyiv Post-Graduate Medical Academy; Transfusion-medicine Specialist Certificate
- 2006-present – professional work in clinical application of stem cells
- 2014 - confirmation of the highest professional level in the transfusion medicine
- Chief Medical Officer of the state enterprise Blood Transfusion Center of the Southwestern Railway
- Member of the Examination and Certification Board for certification of doctors of the Healthcare Department
- Deputy Head of Healthcare and Medical Support Department of the Administration of State Affairs
- Lecturer at the Chair of Hematology and Transfusion Medicine of the P.L. Shupyk National Post-Gradual Medical Academy
- Highest Professional Level Course and Highest Professional Level Certificate in Healthcare Management and Transfusion Medicine
- Deputy Director of the Sanitary and Epidemiological Surveillance Management Department of the Health Ministry of Ukraine, Ph.D. in Internal Diseases
- High-profile (rank V) government official
- One of the Ukrainian stem cell therapy pioneers.
- 2013 - V International Stem Cell Conference, Tel Aviv, ISRAEL
- 2015 - International Scientific Conference Stem Cells and Tissue Engineering, Vejle, DENMARK
- 2016 - International Conference Advanced Cell Technology: From Bench to Bedside, Saint Petersburg, RUSSIA
Honored Physician of Ukraine.
Scientific Papers and Publications:
authored 58 scientific papers in hematology and co-authored one monograph.