Idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis is a lung disease resulting in lung scarring (fibrosis) of unknown cause. With time, scarring advances, and it becomes difficult to inhale deeply, because the lungs have no capacity for oxygen sufficient for normal functioning.
For the treatment of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis s we are using unique patented method that was developed in joint effort of the scientists and doctors of Infinity Clinic.
Symptoms of Pulmonary Fibrosis
- shortness of breath,particularly at exertion
- hacking cough
- fast and shallow breathing
- gradual unintended weight loss
- joint and muscle pain
- finger/toe clubbing (widening and rounding of the tips)
Possible Improvements After Stem Cell Therapy
- increased oxygen saturation at rest & at exertion
- respiratory tract irritation subsidence (due to allergy or other factors)
- termination or subsidence of further inflammation and reduction of collagen deposition on the lung cells through secretion of antiinflammatory cytokines
- regeneration of the damaged lung cells through differentiation into lung progenitor cells
- induction/activation of dormant resident stem cells in the lung through para/autocrine signaling
- anti-apoptic, immune modulating, anti-inflammatory and anti-fibrotic effects for creation of the favorable environment for cell engraftment, self-renewal and progeny production in vivo, and optimization of their reparative capacity