Today, we would like to get acquainted you with one of the main procedures before stem cells administration. Why is it important?
We should emphasize on the fact that our procedure is aimed at the achievement of the clean blood in the body. The doctor will identify the appropriate one, taking into consideration the state of the health, disease, the state of veins and other factors.
The essence of the plasmapheresis lies in following: waste products, antibodies, toxins, free radicals, and other bad materials are extracted from the blood by separation method. Thus, the body becomes clean and stem cells receive easier access to the damaged organs and tissues.
As to it's procedure, the intravenous infusion is done during which the blood is passed through the filters, than non damaged erythrocytes are transferred back to the organism, and plasma together with the waste products is taken out.
Plasmapheresis (plasma exchange) is a procedure in which the liquid component of the blood (plasma) is removed from blood cells by a special device called cell separator.
This separator either spins the blood at a high speed to separate the cells from the liquid or passes the blood through a membrane with pores so small that only the liquid part of the blood can penetrate.
The cells are then returned to the patient while the plasma containing antibodies is discarded and replaced with other fluids. Medication preventing blood clotting (anticoagulants) are infused during the procedure.
- immune boosting
- metabolism regulation
- tissue protein activation
- subsidence of inflammation and edema
- improvement of the blood supply to all the cells of the internal organs and skin
- digestive system (pancreas, intestine) functioning normalization
- liver function improvement
- kidney function improvement
- general health and stress-resistance improvement
- skin structure and complexion improvement and refreshment (external effect resulting from refreshment of internal organs and systems)
At the same time, in combination with ozone therapy, plasmapheresis is used for preparation of the body for stem cell therapy in treatment of:
- diabetes mellitus
- multiple sclerosis
- rheumatoid arthritis
- cardiac diseases
- kidney and liver diseases
Ozone Therapy is not just a new modern treatment method, but a new path to health and beauty.
The unique properties of ozone are obvious even in case of its superficial application for killing viruses, bacteria, fungi and protozoa.
Ozone interaction with cell membranes increases their production of peroxides and ozonides, which results in destruction of pathogenic microorganisms. At the same time, ozone has neither side effects, nor liver and kidney cells damage potential. Unlike antibiotics suppressing the immune system, ozone is a natural immune-modulator balancing all immunologic parameters. Therefore, immune stimulation with ozone is an effective prevention of flu and acute viral infections.
Ozone also has a systemic effect: it restores oxygen transport function of blood and enhances peripheral blood circulation by improving the viscosity and relative mobility of erythrocytes. At the same time, increased production of nitric oxide during ozone therapy results in dilatation of the capillaries.
Apart from the above, ozone
- regulates pro – and antioxidant systems of the body
- stimulates blood formation
- improves fat, protein and carbohydrate metabolism (bio-energetic effect)
- activates production of biologically active substances
- has analgesic and detoxifying effect (oxidization and excretion of toxic substances).
The effects of ozone therapy in combination of disease treatment are as follows:
- eyesight improvement
- hearing improvement
- higher potency
- blood pressure stabilization
- no fatigue
Ozone is widely used in anti-aging and age-related diseases resulting in
- whole body rejuvenation
- energy boosting,
- workability and intellect improvement
- higher quality of life
Studies and clinical proofs of the high efficiency of ozone therapy allow for its application in a wide range of diseases and conditions:
- upper respiratory tract and lung infections (inactivation of viruses and bacteria)
- gastrointestinal diseases (hepatitis, ulcerative colitis etc.)
- Endocrine diseases (diabetes mellitus etc.)
- gynecologic diseases
- skin diseases, cosmetic defects (cellulitis, eczema, pyodermia, dermatitis, etc.),
- urologic diseases
- neurologic diseases (multiple sclerosis, ALS, post-stroke states)
- joint diseases
- post-surgical rehabilitation (osteomyelitis, burns, bedsores, trophic ulcers, abnormal peripheral circulation)
Ozone therapy can also be applied in many other diseases and conditions where conventional methods are not always effective.
Safe and natural therapy using light as a natural antibiotic
Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation (UBI) is blood exposure to light for immune boosting and killing infections. Through exposure to UV light, bacteria and viruses in the bloodstream absorb five times as much photonic energy as red and white blood cells usually do. UBI destroy microorganisms, thus helping the organism to overcome specific infections.
The goal of this treatment is destruction of the infectious agents in the whole body.
Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation Effects:
- immune boosting
- powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-infectious effects
- improved circulation
- tissues oxygenation
- homeostasis balance
- tissue pain subsidence
- cardiovascular protection through increased metabolism of cholesterol, uric acid, and glucose
- erythrocyte (RBC) production stimulation
- blood flow and quality improvement
Plasmapheresis is also recommended for relatively healthy people for immune boosting, anti-aging and longevity.
We are looking forward to welcoming you for treatment and help you in the best possible way.
Welcome to Infinity!