Chief Science Officer
- Scientist at the Institute of physiology, department of neurophysiology of the Eberhard Karls University of Tuebingen (Germany)
- Aim of the research project was to study functional integration of the progeny of adult neural stem cells into the neural circuit of the adult brain.
- PhD program in experimental medicine at the Faculty of Medicine of the Eberhard Karls University of Tuebingen
- Principles of Cellular Neuroscience
- Optical Imaging
- Current approaches to gene therapy
- Principles of Innate and Adaptive Immunology
- Biomedical Imaging
- Practical “Immunological Techniques”
- Methodological Frontiers in the Cognitive Neuroscience
Honors and Awards
- Awarded by a Diploma of Odessa Regional Council “For remarkable progress in studies, scientific and civil work”
Ukrainian, Russian, English, German.